A team that will listen, act and deliver,
on time, every time.
Our competitive design rates ensure affordable, quality individuality for your
product, business or event.
Whether you’re starting from scratch and need a logo, advertising your products in
a catalogue, making a portable banner for a trade show, creating an individual
mailout from your database, selling numbered tickets to a show, or even
an invitation for your mums birthday party, Inhouse Express Printing can take your requirements
from Concept to Design to Print and Delivery.
Here at www.inhouse.org we do love us a coffee.
So come in, have a seat and let’s have a chat about your design needs Our Shout!
We like to do things right!
- PDF Files are our preferred file type
- CMYK or Spot colour to be used – NOT RGB, colour reproduction can not be guaranteed with an RGB colour profile.
- include 3mm bleed on all four edges (bleed is extra background around the finished size of the document so the colour ‘bleeds’ off the edge of the page where cut, to ensure no white edges)
- refrain from putting objects and text closer than 3mm to the edge of the trim lines
- please make sure you have NOT selected ‘OVERPRINT
- Artwork files can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can use our Upload File section on our Quote or Order Now Pages.